NEW GIG

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2003
      Cactus Bar in Rimouski, Quebec, Canada on May 9, 2003
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2003
        What the heck LIPS! It's farer than Montreal for me... 4 hours to the North! How will you drive a so long trip, I can't believe that. It's near Gaspesia. I have a new job now, I sell Patio furnitures and I doubt that they give me days off in May. People that need that kind of merchandise shop during the week-end. May, it will be the rush. It will be amazing if I can catch the bus and go to see you, but how I will like it. Nobody know the future, we'll see ha? Rimouski...Are the motels opened in May in Rimouski? Whoo hoooo!
        Tange (you will pass just beside Quebec? I will sleep badly....)
        tgalloca <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Cactus Bar in Rimouski, Quebec, Canada on May 9, 2003

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT