Re: Your opinion about...

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 26, 2003
      Thanks Jerry to not tell. I saw him once live, playing...at the Café
      Campus in 1978 (???) It was weird, but he's a great guitarist in his
      style. The drummer on this album is great too, he's my favorite of
      all time...with Reiner(no doubt) ! They got similar ways sometimes.

      Come on garls! Open your mind, listen to it and tell what you think.
      Tony doesn't like prog I think? I would like to know if he likes this
      song...Dan? Butterbust? Saxon_Maniac?

      Anyway, you can't say the tune is not good.

      I repeat, the mp3 is in "Files".

      Tange