LIPS silencious...A SHARK ATTACK???

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11 11:19 AM
      It's fun that you had 7 songs done LIPS, but did you get the inspiration on certain bands that you liked in the past, you know...Would we be unable to see any similarities with other songs?

      Now that you're back home, in the good old North...did you restart to smoke cigarette?.... I guess you did. You took off all your patches to take some sun, lol. Any shark attack?

      Tange