Re: Hey everyone

  • captain2man
    Message 1 of 17 , Mar 11, 2003
      No - I'm not in Leftover Crack.

      I'm in Two Man Advantage. Our Coach (real name - Aaron) - played
      drums for them on their European summer tour in 2002, and a few shows
      after that.

      We toured with Leftover Crack in September of 2001, and we've played
      a bunch of shows with them....unfortunately - some stuff happened,
      which I'm not going to air out here (or anywhere else for that
      matter) - and the "friendship" which existed between the two bands
      is, very unfortunately, over.

      I definitely wish them the best, though.

      --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "xcygnusxyyzx"