Re: [Academy of Anvil] Digest Number 277

  • CC LL
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2003
      Don't know why there's always CC LL appearing when I
      post from mail mailbox. My net-nickname is
      Lemmymania......Yes definitely "defenders of the
      faith" is the best french speaking traditional metal
      forum I know. And yes Tange has raised quite a lot of
      interest there, the most active female member those
      days and she already has all the male members at her
      feet lol :))And first of all it's the most funny, you
      can post images, well done from a technical point of
      view...........well French speakers there, try it and
      you will adopt it (no they don't pay me lol), there
      are quite a majority of old school metal and NWOBHM
      fans and connoisseurs............