Tange my pal Tony my buddy Captain my man

  • xcygnusxyyzx
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6, 2003
      Tange,
      Demon are not satanic at all, there NWOBHM good stuff, youd love em.
      Do you have any Moby Dick?
      Im also looking for URIAH HEEP innocent victim?
      also tange, whats lips email address? I want to send him an email.
      So hell have to read it. DO you use Aol. Instant mesanger tange?
      Tony,

      Got to tellyou how psyched I am to find out perth ontario is only a
      6 hour drive from My house in massachusetts. Ill be there with bells
      on. Hope to see you there. Are you gonna go?
      Why do you like Slayer? There kinda lame ass these days. Almost as
      lame ass as metallica. Going to see Nuclear Assault tommorrow.
      This aught to be a fun show. I think that Overkill and Destruction
      Testament Nuclear Assault Exodus are way better than Slayer.
      Anyhow dude Keep it real. Im gonna go wak off to pictures of Avril
      Lavigne. I was wondering if you used AOL instant messanger. Or yahoo
      messanger? i do my names mrchronological & xcygnusxyyzx

      Hey captain,
      are you going to new jersey metal meltdown?
      DO you use Aol instant messanger?
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 6, 2003
        Lips can be reached at anvil666@...
      • captain2man
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 10, 2003
          Unfortunately - I did not get to go to NJ Metal Fest this
          year....I've been twice before and, quite frankly, I was disappointed
          both times....but I'm always up for a metalfest.

          But - no - I had stuff to do all weekend, so I wasn't able to make it
          down.

          I don't use AOL I.M. either....I am on Yahoo! Messenger - but very
          rarely. My handle is "captain2man".

          Truth is - I don't own my own computer - so I rely on my work
          computer (don't tell anyone), my parent's computer (I'm there once a
          week for dinner & laundry), and the computer at my library....so I
          have no real time to play on I.M. (yet!).

          Uriah Heep - "Innocent Victim" - I own the U.S. vinyl version of this
          (front cover is live photos...not the monster cover) & the re-issued
          CD with bonus tracks. This is the 2nd record they released with John
          Lawton - and it's not bad.....it's not for the casual listener or
          casual Heep fan...but, if you're a diehard - there's enough on there
          to sink your teeth into. Personally - I think "Fallen Angel" is the
          best of the Lawton-era Heep albums. "Innocent Victim" is probably
          second-best...and "Firefly" is the least of the 3.

          --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "xcygnusxyyzx"