What's new?

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6 3:40 PM
      Well, CC LL was right...This forum is a very funny. There's a lot of
      musicians and they know Anvil. I think France is waiting for long to
      see Anvil...This forum is "colored" but everyone is friendly. Guess
      what? I'm not the only female member.... :o)

      Hey LIPS, are you back home? Tired of your holidays? Did you get some
      inspiration at Disney World? (I hope I'm not talking about the Disney
      of California...) Give us a feedback and if some weird coincidences
      happened, well you guess I want to know.

      Welcome in the North, where the oranges are chemical and
      weather...damn boring.