Tange my friend

  • xcygnusxyyzx
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2003
      Well tange thatsgonna be me in a few years

      I was wondering if you had any DEMON
      or maybe some old PENTAGRAM for sale?
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2003
        Nope......I'm really superstitious, you just have to ask LIPS...It's true. I don't like death metal because of the bad "mantras" and the symbols for me are important. So I don't like to keep in my house something with "evil" things on it. No joke, I'm scared of these things. It must be sequels of an ancient acid bad trip..don't know.
        Tange :)
        xcygnusxyyzx <xcygnusxyyzx@...> wrote:Well tange thatsgonna be me in a few years

        I was wondering if you had any DEMON
        or maybe some old PENTAGRAM for sale?