Re: New file uploaded to academyofanvil

    Message 1 of 22 , Mar 4 8:19 PM
      WOW, Tange! I must have those MOTORHEAD posters of yours! I will make
      you an offer...how about $50US for both of them? Cripes, that's a lot
      of LP's, you still have your turntable hooked up? Do you play them? I
      tried playing one of mine today and it sounded like I had a loose
      wire somewhere. I'll look at it later. I think I will bid on an 8
      track tape player on ebay soon. Well anyway, think about my offer...

      catdeli
      Message 2 of 22 , Mar 5 5:43 AM
        I sold the posters, not that much! It wasn't mine...It was there cos
        I was moving. I had to return it back to a friend. He wanted to sell
        me "Motorhead" poster, come on! On which wall can I put that? In the
        living, beside my ancestor's pics. NA! Don't spend money for posters,
        CAT. "A turnable hooked up", is it the tool to play the LPs? It is
        fixed to the wall, not hooked. It's not mine, it's my boyfriend's
        one. I play some lps sometimes, cos some participated to some partys
        years ago, and they "eat chips". There's a lot of prog in that...I go
        in the room (that was made for my children, but I don't have any so
        it's a library), pick some and listen sometimes. But CDs are faster
        and practical, that's my opinion.

        Bye CAT!

      • academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 22 , May 16, 2003
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the academyofanvil
          group.

          File : /AnViL QC 5 11 03.EXE
          Uploaded by : tangelaine2000 <tangelaine2000@...>
          Description : Quebec 2003 Slide Show

          You can access this file at the URL

          Regards,

          Message 4 of 22 , Jun 29, 2003
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the academyofanvil
            group.

            File : /ENFER/Lita.jpg
            Uploaded by : tangelaine2000 <tangelaine2000@...>
            Description : Lita Ford 1983

            Message 5 of 22 , Jun 29, 2003
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the academyofanvil
              group.

              File : /ENFER/ShowLetter.jpg
              Uploaded by : tangelaine2000 <tangelaine2000@...>
              Description : Enfer cover May 1983

              Message 6 of 22 , Sep 19, 2003
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the academyofanvil
                group.

                File : /Robin Trower/RT_letter.jpg
                Uploaded by : tangelaine2000 <tangelaine2000@...>
                Description : The letter that comes with a CD. It's written by Trower's manager.

                Message 7 of 22 , Dec 8, 2003
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the academyofanvil
                  group.

                  File : /AnViL in Metal Magazines /Lips Xmas Poem.jpg
                  Uploaded by : catdeli
                  Description : Kerrang! #57 Dec. 1983

                  Message 8 of 22 , Dec 8, 2003
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the academyofanvil
                    group.

                    File : /AnViL in Metal Magazines /Lips Guit Hero_1983.jpg
                    Uploaded by : catdeli
                    Description : Kerrang! #17 June 1982

                    Message 9 of 22 , Dec 8, 2003
                      Yes, what have we here, eh? A small display of scans from old Kerrang!
                      s that I have been going through, looking for AnViL clippings. Added
                      today are a seasonal Kerrismas wish from Lips, Lips featured Guitar
                      Heroes page, Lips munching on a rubber chicken and Kerrang!s review
                      of Metal On Metal from 1982. All found in the files under "AnViL in
                      metal magazines". More to come later...

                      Yeah!
                      Catdeli
                    • academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com
                      Message 10 of 22 , Dec 10, 2003
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the academyofanvil
                        group.

                        File : / Screensaver/Euphoria Screensaver text
                        Uploaded by : tangelaine2000 <tangelaine2000@...>
                        Description : Basic explanations to install it

                        Message 11 of 22 , May 8, 2004
                          Hello,

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the academyofanvil
                          group.

                          File : /Cat and tange wedding/wedding.jpg
                          Uploaded by : tangelaine2000 <tangelaine2000@...>
                          Description : Fingers

                          Message 12 of 22 , Jun 5, 2004
                            Hello,

                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the academyofanvil
                            group.

                            File : /Cat and tange wedding/Sweet - Action.mp3
                            Uploaded by : tangelaine2000 <tangelaine2000@...>
                            Description : Action - The SWEET

                            Message 13 of 22 , Oct 16, 2004
                              Hello,

                              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the academyofanvil
                              group.

                              File : /Anvil Win98 Theme/AnvilWin98.zip
                              Uploaded by : tangelaine2000 <eldels@...>
                              Description : Zip file to download - read the .txt before

                              tangelaine2000 <eldels@...>
                            • academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com
                              Message 14 of 22 , Oct 31, 2004
                                Hello,

                                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the academyofanvil
                                group.

                                File : /Interviews/ANVILBTBE.doc
                                Uploaded by : tgalloca
                                Description : 2004 interview with Lips by Michael Sch´┐Żbeler

                                You can access this file at the URL:

                                Regards,

                                tgalloca