Re: [Academy of Anvil] Digest Number 274

  • CC LL
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2003
      Happy birthday Lips, hope you'll play in France some
      day, 20 years I've been waiting........ And hello
      Tange by the way............since like you didn't join
      the "defenders of the faith" forum, have a try it's
      fun you'll see..............

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2003
        Hello Lemmymania,
        What is this? "Defenders of the faith"....I didn't heard about it at all. Which faith is this (???)...Can you tell me more. Is it on the Metal Memory Group? Can you send me a email at tangelaine2000@...?
        CC LL <lemmymania@...> wrote:Happy birthday Lips, hope you'll play in France some