Re: [Academy of Anvil] You rock lips

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2003
      Nope, I don't have any kid or any daughter. But if I had daughters, I would like that they find a good guy. What's a good guy....hmmm.... he's got to know how to find the G-spot, to be a lesbian-man, to be tender when it's time, and to not do the "Jackhammer" all the time! You have to be all that to pretend to be a "swinging bachelor"? You don't need a diploma, only practice.
      I would have children and I wouldn't change, and it's not because I'm 40 that I go to church on Sunday.
      Tange :0)
      Nope I'm not a spam!!!

      "xcygnusxyyzx <xcygnusxyyzx@...>" <xcygnusxyyzx@...> wrote:seriously happy birthday.
      I talked to Schmier and