You rock lips

  • xcygnusxyyzx <xcygnusxyyzx@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2003
      seriously happy birthday.
      I talked to Schmier and
      he says hello to Lips and Co.

      Hey Tange have any kids?
      any daughters?
      Im a swinging bachelor!!!!
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2003
        Nope, I don't have any kid or any daughter. But if I had daughters, I would like that they find a good guy. What's a good guy....hmmm.... he's got to know how to find the G-spot, to be a lesbian-man, to be tender when it's time, and to not do the "Jackhammer" all the time! You have to be all that to pretend to be a "swinging bachelor"? You don't need a diploma, only practice.
        I would have children and I wouldn't change, and it's not because I'm 40 that I go to church on Sunday.
        Tange :0)
        Nope I'm not a spam!!!

        "xcygnusxyyzx <xcygnusxyyzx@...>" <xcygnusxyyzx@...> wrote:seriously happy birthday.
        I talked to Schmier and