"Buon compleanno", Lips !

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2003
      Yes, Happy Birthday. Be sure to check the local fire codes before
      lighting all those candles on your cake. OK, it's an old joke but...I
      like it! Yes, I just had my birthday recently also and....huh?
      oh,,,um, 34....yup, and I never lie about my age. Maybe the day will
      come when "Keep on rocking!" will mean in a rocking chair in the old-
      age home, but I seriously doubt it! I hope to go and see rock n roll
      legend Link Wray play, later this week, and he is way into his 70's
      and still shakes the walls with his music. A true inspiration to us
      all! So, again, have a great day!

      catdeli