Happy Birthday LIPS!!! March 2nd?

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2003
      Before I go to bed, cos I work tomorrow. Happy Birthday!!!

      Pour la visualiser, cliquez sur le lien suivant :

      http://cartes.sympatico.ca/recevoir.aspID=3897262&M=tangelaine2000@...

      If the link is broken, select all the link with the mouse, go in the "Edition", copy, and after you put your cursor inside the address bar.....then "Edition", paste. "Just Press Enter"