Spanish Metal......

  • wipy1999
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26 6:55 PM
      Hey any fans out there of good classic Metal Bands from Spain like
      Baron Rojo,Obus,Panzer,Angles Del Infierno and others???? Hey these
      bands from Venezeula kill Krueger,Hellion,Gilman and Lignum Crucis.
      Check out www.obusnet.com And download 44 seconds of Obus songs from
      all 8 of there cds and like 3 full length live songs including there
      famous Dinero Dinero song... I think you need Winamp for there
      website to download... Ah ShiT I still can not believe Schmier
      posted... Schmier come back to Lima Peru with Anvil E Mail the
      promoter Who works with the Nacho Pop organization for a show in Lima
      To Jose Okamura okamura70@... Lips PLEase E Mail this guy.. OH
      Lips Do you guys still practice at the same Studio place by Urbinatis
      old place.. I always remember the answering machine at the studio
      With Ivans voice::: Studio Leave a Message,,, Ha Out of Here,,, Anvil
      SA this year OK???????? Regards::::: WIPY.....PS Yeh I know Hellion
      exists from the USSA with Anne Boleyn.. Are they back in action????
      Last I also heard Betsy Bitch is still kicking it,,, WOW...