LIPS Birthday...March 2

  • tangelaine2000 <tangelaine2000@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2003
      I tried to send to all of you my reminder page telling that Lips
      birthday was on Sunday, March 2......but the groups settings don't
      take the HTML. "Only plain text". I guess it was very plain when you
      opened the notification, lol. I don't remember if it's 48 or 49? :0)
      In one week! LIPS how can it be? He looks 35 damn...There's some
      people that looks younger like that, they must sleep in the fridge...

      Sunday morning, a snow storm outside..I got to take the bus and go at
      work. A nice day to everyone!

      Tange :^*