Code's Mill

  • tangelaine2000 <tangelaine2000@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2003
      I wrote to the guy (Aaron) who is pretty cool, to know how this
      Meltpot (Anvil Show!) came out. He answered almost 5 minutes after I
      sent an email. He's a Mad Dog's friend and I guess a friend of the
      band too. I wrote again to tell I met Mad Dog in Montreal, that he
      was a cool guy and that he was able to drink beer by his nose. Well,
      I have a scoop...he's supposed to drink beer by his nose at this
      Meltpot. It's not that far from my place...the problem is that I
      couldn't take day off in July. The manager takes his holidays in
      July, the moron!

      To say the truth, I did some tests recently with Word, Excel and
      Powerpoint. I'm still considered like "advanced". An agency can calls
      me anytime telling me that they found the job that I wanted (I
      described exactly what I didn't want to do) I needed. Anything using
      a computer, except a secretary! Customer service,
      telephonist....anything but not a secretary.

      I have funny news for you; I'm considered like "bilingual". I was
      surprised myself, but I talk better than I write. It was easy, it
      wasn't a conversation, I had to talk English alone...lol! I want more
      MONEY! (I'm so shy to write it)...but it's the first time of my life
      that I need that much. Selling shoes is hard physically, boring when
      you work with a team that is not motivate and doesn't pay enough to
      live.

      So, it was my diary for today....

      Take care! (Don't forget LIPS's birthday this year, is it the 2 or
      the 3?)