Re: [Academy of Anvil] Women

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 19, 2003
      An Anvil, as a symbol is a woman. In Africa, there's still a sexual ritual where's a blacksmith hit the anvil with the hammer. Guess what is the hammer. They chose an Anvil as a symbol, and their career has been influenced by women.
      "xcygnusxyyzx <xcygnusxyyzx@...>" <xcygnusxyyzx@...> wrote:Its funny how a lot of Anvils song talk about women, and how they
      like to pump the hell outof them, but really since there married its
      kinda wierd, "hey daddy" "yes lil'lips?" "is this song about mommy?"
      "ummmmmmmmmmmmmm....why yes lil'lips" anvil will get theres someday
      dont you guys worry all we have to do is just thank lips and robb for
      the great tunes and hope for the best. I dont know what the future hs
      in store for anvil but if some random 18 year old kid like myself
      finds anvil im sure I wont be the only one if anvil want to get big
      again it seems to me that they should just tour europe f&ck the
      states seriously usa has no taste at all. Go to europe and tour tour
      tour godamnit. Hey tony when all hell breaks loose in USA and I have
      to go to war for georgebush can I drive up to canada and live with you
      I have almost all the saxon albums?

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT