Welcome jfn936, new member :0)

  • tangelaine2000 <tangelaine2000@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2003
      What is your favorite Anvil songs? Backwaxed or Jackhammer???? I
      checked your profile and sure, I visited your cool link. WoW! I've
      never seen so many man's buns in jeans (so cute!) of all my life! Is
      it curious that there was not a woman? I also check the
      forum...interesting! I would like to know what are your favorite
      songs of Anvil, come on!

      Tange