Fwd: Real One Player

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2003
      "@ T @" <tangelaine2000@...> wrote:Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 11:25:29 -0800 (PST)
      From: "@ T @"
      Subject: Real One Player
      To: Academy

      I don't know one of you installed Real One Player, the new free version of Real Player. It's a mix between Quick Player and Windows Media Player. For those who have a CD burner, you can directly burn a cd on another with this version. I find it not that bad. It's hard to go on the site and find where they "hide" the place where we can download the free version. If you would like to download, this is the link. If you install, choose the "basic configuration" if you don't want to pay 30$ US. That's for you LIPS, install it!.... it's easy you'll see! Imagine that you would have a webcast again.... ;)

      Tange

      http://forms.real.com/netzip/getrde601.html?h=207.188.7.150&f=windows/RealOnePlayerV2GOLD.exe&p=RealOne+Player&oem=dl&tagtype=ie&type=dl