Re: A hard day Sweeeety?

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 8, 2003
      Well...thanks. I appreciate you looking for reviews and stuff. I find it
      takes to long to search through all that stuff.

      I have decided to put the "No Life to Leather" link on the Reviews
      page as well as the Links page. He does actually review each of the
      albums.

      Later

      --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, tangelaine2000 <no_reply@y...>