I found your car keys

  • Amy <amysgaper@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2003
      They were in my ass. :-)
      Hell, you could drive a whole car up my ass!
      That's what my last boyfriend said the first time he saw my gaper. He's history and I need a replacement cock.
      Take a peek and see if you can handle me

      http://AmysGaper.iscool.net
    • tangelaine2000 <feedback2003@hotmail.com>
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 7, 2003
        I told you that women were dangerous with cars...I think
        the "fudgepacker" term is more decent that the picture on our new
        member's (female fan) profile. The asshole is erk! But the flies!!!
        What the hell!

        Hey, ban the spams!

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 7, 2003
          I actually think the picture is pretty cool. She's the kinda a gal I'd
          like to take home. ;)

          --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "tangelaine2000