Re: back in business

  • metalpounder
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 4, 2003
      Ok, the serial no, is "6.25177 AP"
      Manufactured by TELDEC ("Telefunken Decca") and the copyright is for
      Attic (P) and (C) 1982. (No other year mentioned.)
      On the back the letters are printed in yellow, otherwise no other
      difference from any other pressing.

      I will not trade or sell this one either, sorry. But I think that
      there maybe be one more in that store and I will check that out later
      this week. If there is I will buy it for you.
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 4, 2003
        That would be great. I'll send you the cost of the LP plus shipping.

        Let me know if it's still there.

        Thanks....later

        tg