Rock Bottom - UFO

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2003
      This afternoon, I was listnening to.....something. UFO, "Phenomenon". Instead singing the song just after, I was singing "School love". I don't know, there's a lot of guitar riffs and melodies that are similar. It was interesting for me, cos before I've never found that Anvil or Lips had some UFO's influences. The song "Rock Bottom" is really on the same frame. We lost the headphones, and for me it's important cos I'm a bit deaf, hehehe...It's a chance that Anvil's guitars evoluated, because Schenker is not a musician that I "like". He recently lost the basist (Pete Way) of UFO. It must be hard to work with him. Hard to believe that Rudolf is his brother, cos he's so friendly.