Re: a weekend with Anvil - the Attic Years

  • tangelaine2000 <tangelaine2000@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2003
      I don't drive Jeff, and it's weird to write that but I think that all
      women are dangerous on the road...It's really what I think. The
      only woman I can go to get a ride with, is my younger sister.
      I prefer the bus: if there's an accident, I'll be a survivor.

      "Heat sink" must be the heavier song on MoM, it's my
      opinion. "Mothra" is unusual by the topic, the sound of the
      instruments and the different tempos. But "Heat sink" got a pure
      Heavy Metal of the 80's, and it's speeds up by Anvil. This only beat
      that belongs to them. The lyrics are about sex, but it's well
      described and perfectly written. Metal on Metal is an hymn, for many
      metalheads is the song that represents Anvil. It's a point of view
      that is not mine.

      "Never deceive me" pleased me more than "Stop me". I remember at the
      opening of the "Number of the Beast" Maiden tour, Allison's groupies
      were in front of the stage,with big
      banners showing "Stop me" on it. I don't know...maybe I'm a macho
      woman (???), but for me a guy who wear leather, chains, who is
      longhaired and who looks hot......is not supposed to complain about a
      kiss or a love deception. On side B, LIPS made me afraid with 666
      (the devil that acts through some men like Manson, etc.), and on the
      side A: Dave that missed a kiss.

      "Heat sink" is one of my fave. They have so many albums, well if they
      have to choose, I guess it's hard to remove "March of the crabs" of
      the playlist.

      Were you "happy" to see your girlfriend, captain hahahaha!! Did you
      sing to
      her "Tease me, please me"?

      Tange :0)