Re: back in business

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2, 2003
      Also...do you know the actual year it was released?
      Would you sell/trade it?

      > (And for Tony: yesterday I bought the German pressing of MoM on LP,
      > TELDEC label, not the same as Metronome still an Attic release.)
    • metalpounder
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 4, 2003
        Ok, the serial no, is "6.25177 AP"
        Manufactured by TELDEC ("Telefunken Decca") and the copyright is for
        Attic (P) and (C) 1982. (No other year mentioned.)
        On the back the letters are printed in yellow, otherwise no other
        difference from any other pressing.

        I will not trade or sell this one either, sorry. But I think that
        there maybe be one more in that store and I will check that out later
        this week. If there is I will buy it for you.
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 4, 2003
          That would be great. I'll send you the cost of the LP plus shipping.

          Let me know if it's still there.

          Thanks....later

          tg