back in business

  • metalpounder
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2, 2003
      Hello everybody,

      Sorry for my absence but I have been busy and for the moment I have
      relocated to Lubeck, Germany, for the final work on my degree.
      (And for Tony: yesterday I bought the German pressing of MoM on LP,
      TELDEC label, not the same as Metronome still an Attic release.)

      Well, I won't promise that I can check back more often now since I
      hate to promise something that I'm not sure if I can hold.

      Cheers

      MetalPounder
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 2, 2003
        I never heard of that one. I'll have to add it to the "pressings" page.
        What is the catalogue number on it?

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 2, 2003
          Also...do you know the actual year it was released?
          Would you sell/trade it?

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 4, 2003
            Ok, the serial no, is "6.25177 AP"
            Manufactured by TELDEC ("Telefunken Decca") and the copyright is for
            Attic (P) and (C) 1982. (No other year mentioned.)
            On the back the letters are printed in yellow, otherwise no other
            difference from any other pressing.

            I will not trade or sell this one either, sorry. But I think that
            there maybe be one more in that store and I will check that out later
            this week. If there is I will buy it for you.
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 4, 2003
              That would be great. I'll send you the cost of the LP plus shipping.

              Let me know if it's still there.

              Thanks....later

              tg