Re: Titles for next cd?

    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 31, 2003
      OK, I am all out of ideas! This is it, doods!

      Shave The Skeletons
      Devils In Disguise
      Open The Oven
      Pulverize The Protocol
      Decibels Of Doom
      Emergency On Earth
      Mess At Mass
      Shake The Shack!

      Here is a vision of the cover art: A landscape. A devastated city
      after the final (next) war. The smoke rises from the remains of
      shattered skyscrapers into a magenta sky. But there are survivors and
      they gather together among the ruins. They look like a metal concert
      crowd, all hair and leather, their arms lifted up to the heavens.
      They are looking for their rescuers. From the dark sky above, parting
      the clouds, comes the AnViL mothership! A gleaming metallic Anvil-
      shaped craft coming to bring the survivors to a new and better
      planet. The old Gods have returned and we can see them in the ship's
      windows...it is Lips, Robb, G5 and Ivan gazing out.........
      What do you think? Too much weed this morning?

      catdeli
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 1, 2003
        Suggested to my by a fan in Australia:

        Command and Conquer
      • metalpounder
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 2, 2003
          Ok, here goes:

          Force and Feeling (my favorite)
          Vengeance and Victory
          Heavier than Hell
          Blood for Blood (too commonly used maybe)
          High on Hate

          Maybe some more will come soon...