Tange

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 24, 2003
      Ouch!!!

      I was just asking a question. I wasn't trying to offend you.

      For the record: Unidisc did not steal anything. They bought the rights
      that were previously owned by Attic. It is unfortunate that Anvil does
      not own these themselves but that is the way it is.

      As for this talk of you leaving. Everytime things heat up hear you
      leave. I know you will be back. You always come back.

      I look forward to your return.

      Tony

      --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, √Člaine <tangelaine2000@y...>