Re: It was a pleasure....

  • captain2man
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2003
      TANGE!!!

      NO!!!!!

      You are absolutely one of thee most valued members of this
      club....your contributions are always worthy of reading.

      Age is no factor here. Who cares whether someone is 4, 14, 24, 40 or
      140?? It doesn't matter. We're all Anvil fans here....this is where
      we should be....yes - we have our disagreements from time to
      time...but - hey - what family doesn't have its squabbles, right?

      I hope you are not serious about leaving this group.

      What can we do to convince you to hang around?

      --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, √Člaine <tangelaine2000@y...>