Re: [Academy of Anvil] Foundation

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 23, 2003
      Okay Lips, I see you're in great shape, hmm... That's all I wanted to know. If North America is too hypnotized by "new metal", there's South America......and Europe, and Jupiter, and....................=========>
      January is a tough month for us, I think. In fact, I was born during this month...long ago. I must say that all my life has been tough, and it's still goes like that... The thing I found the most difficult was to quit my native town and to stop to play music (bass) when I was 13 years old. Loosing all my friends to move to Quebec City was something, to quit my grand-parent too...but to stop playing music has been a shock.
      You're damn lucky to be the musician that you are...no matter what is the "music world". Don't look at what you don't have, look at what you got. And, yunno...it's a chance I moved to Quebec City (whatever happened to me!)...cos I saw Anvil live many times. Smile, cos life is short. You know that song "Good times, bad times"?
      Take care from now,

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 23, 2003
        --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, anvilips2000 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > It hasn't mattered were or who I've talked to about Anvil
        > most are oblivious to what songs are the special songs, to Anvil as
        > fans.

        I would think that they are all special to you in one way or another
        otherwise why would you have written and recorded them.