Re: [Academy of Anvil] Captain 2 man

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 22, 2003
      Whoooooo!
      Captain2man is the founder of this group, called "club" before the changes. He's an excellent guitarist and Dan, you can find his site at www.twomanadvantage.com . He expresses his opinions frankly, but we owe him the reason of being all here. He's a punk rocker, but he's opened to all kind of music ( I didn't know for the prog... ).
      I've always have the feeling to be too direct, too agressive, too "misunderstood", and I often felt bad cos I thought I had hurted someone in this group (because of my bad English). Well Dan, now I feel okay with it... My opinion is that you write to provoke sometimes and you know...you succeed. Those posts are read by younger metalheads than you (13, 14, 15, 16 years old) , why don't you write only what you want to say instead adding "smelling" words.
      I put some of your messages in an Internet translator and believe me, the translator bugged! LIPS, the one that you want to see with Anvil......got kids. Tyler, Robb's son must be 14 years old now... I'm not sure that the Anvil that plays on stage, that recorded "Backwaxed", is the same Anvil that wants that their kids read about "the way" to name people who are different.
      We use to be polite here to destroy the myth that metalheads got no education or intelligence. You rock when you bang your head, not when you use greasy terms.
      ´┐Żlaine

      "xcygnusxyyzx <xcygnusxyyzx@...>" <xcygnusxyyzx@...> wrote:Are you seriously going to take offense to the fact that I called the
      singer of some sucky hair metal band a FUDGEPACKER? Thats pretty
      silly Captain. I mean come on "fudgepacker"? Thats such and unserious
      insult and way of being "homophobic"riiiiiiiiiight... I mean maybe if
      I said "isnt shortino a fucking faggot fucker" maybe you could have
      some ground to stand on and accuse me of being a homophobic, but you
      dont know me or anything about me at all. So quit trying to be this
      snooty asshole. Stop trying to piss people off on this site, quit
      starting fights. So stop bitching bitch bitch bitch cause this isnt a
      website for HEAL THE WORLD or QUEEN LATIFA its a website for canadian
      speedmetal, so leave your cockswindling behind. TAKE A JOKE MAN!!!

      I mean fudgepacker?honestly?come on!, I guess i could have said dork,
      cause thats all I meant.

      hey captain i hope im not giving it t you too HARD what has to be
      said has to be said, and you my friend are a tight ass bitch.

      ps. I love HALFORD and KINGS X and both singers are gay guys.
      I like gay people. I dont care what people do to eachother in
      there spare time. Neither should you.

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

    • captain2man
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 22, 2003