Captain 2 Man - anvil lyrics

  • xcygnusxyyzx <xcygnusxyyzx@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 22, 2003
      hey captain if you hate when guys call womenbitches and are
      derogatory towards women, then why do you like ANVIL
      i mean songs like Butterbust jerky and Backwaxed and, show me your
      tits,Jackhammer,
      I figure I guy like you would be trying to put anvil down.
      I mean thats kind of hipocritical dont you think. To put down a guy
      for saying bitch but then goes home and listens to Backwaxed. Your
      messed up
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 22, 2003
        I think the Backwaxed lyrics were more directed to Attic, written to shock Attic that to shock women...or bitches (like you wrote).It's not cos you like certain sexual innofensive fantasies (like receiving the "creator" liquid at your back) that you're a maniac.

        Why do we fight like that? Is that the winter or what?...... - 44 C here, with the wind! Only one stays calm: Tony. Lips is mute, and Catdeli must be laffing.....I'm against WAR! (ALL THE WARS) Let's stay together and stop that kind of irony in our messages, please. I did too....and I apologize. I love you all!

        :^*

        "xcygnusxyyzx <xcygnusxyyzx@...>" <xcygnusxyyzx@...> wrote:hey captain if you hate when guys call womenbitches and are
        derogatory towards women, then why do you like ANVIL
        i mean songs like Butterbust jerky and Backwaxed and, show me your
        tits,Jackhammer,
        I figure I guy like you would be trying to put anvil down.
        I mean thats kind of hipocritical dont you think. To put down a guy
        for saying bitch but then goes home and listens to Backwaxed. Your
        messed up

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • captain2man
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 22, 2003
          I can't say you are not without a point.

          I probably did go overboard with your "fudgepacker" comment (although
          you've now made - what? 3 posts in your own defense....so I'd say my
          offense wasn't quite as strong as your defense on this one)....so -
          whatever.....it's over.

          As far as Anvil's lyrics go.....well - I don't know - I guess it is
          hard to get high & mighty and all P.C. (which I'm not,
          actually)...I've always taken Anvil's lyrics for what they were -
          tongue-in-cheek.....I don't actually think the guys in Anvil are
          sexist or anything.....the music is just about sex......I'm not sure
          the guys in any lyrics ever did refer to women as "bitches"...is
          there a song that they do?? Sex is awesome....and my girlfriend
          loves it when I give her a little "backwax"...I don't think that's
          sexist - it's just sex.

          This has become too big of a deal.

          It's all good......I'm done with it.

          --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "xcygnusxyyzx
          <xcygnusxyyzx@y...>" <xcygnusxyyzx@y...> wrote:
          > hey captain if you hate when guys call womenbitches and are
          > derogatory towards women, then why do you like ANVIL
          > i mean songs like Butterbust jerky and Backwaxed and, show me your
          > tits,Jackhammer,
          > I figure I guy like you would be trying to put anvil down.
          > I mean thats kind of hipocritical dont you think. To put down a guy
          > for saying bitch but then goes home and listens to Backwaxed. Your
          > messed up
        • √Člaine
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 22, 2003
            > Sex is awesome....and my girlfriend
            > loves it when I give her a little "backwax"...I don't think that's
            > sexist - it's just sex.

            There you talk Jeff, tell your girlfriend that canadian women love it
            too! mmmmmmmmm.......Spanky Waxy!