Re: Shortino......

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 16, 2003
      Read the site again T....he's from Lima, Ohio, USA

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 16, 2003
        Oh Wow, that's a good one LOL.........Is there a Lima in USA? I'm a great traveller....well. You must be happy to laff at me! Good shot......
        tgalloca <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Read the site again T....he's from Lima, Ohio, USA

        > Beware, you guys......Shortino is from: Lima-Peru!!!

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT