Shortino......

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 16, 2003
      Beware, you guys......Shortino is from: Lima-Peru!!! It's normal that there are different points of view about Rough Cutt. It's just a question of generation (sorry Catdeli...) and influences. I checked and Homan got as favorite Frank Zappa; Crespo had the Beatles and the Stones and Shortino.......Led Zeppelin and Bad Company. I don't know the band, but if Crespo played with Billy Squier (that is the same for me than Lover Boys), I'm pretty sure I don't like it. About the fudges....if Shortino packs fudges.....well, he must do with this wife! I thought Quebequer had a very "salty language", but sometimes I'm surprised of what I can read here.....lol. It's a chance someone told me what was a fudgepacker, cos I thought that Shortino worked in ice cream industry (???) I also saw the Cutt's cover, and it looks good. Is that someone from Thunder Bay that made it? Dan is good to recognize and see some similarities between people. I remember once that he wrote on the Addicts that Tony was looking like the guitarist of Extreme. And in fact, he does!! Is that a news for you that the Extreme's singer is a REAL fudgepacker. It shows, anyway. When I saw him live on TV with Van Halen, I wanted to cry. Tange ;^)

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 16, 2003
        > I also saw the Cutt's cover, and it looks good. Is that someone
        from Thunder Bay that made it?

        Yes....and his brother does The Cutt and Rough Cutt web pages.
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 16, 2003
          Read the site again T....he's from Lima, Ohio, USA

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 16, 2003
            Oh Wow, that's a good one LOL.........Is there a Lima in USA? I'm a great traveller....well. You must be happy to laff at me! Good shot......
            tgalloca <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Read the site again T....he's from Lima, Ohio, USA

            > Beware, you guys......Shortino is from: Lima-Peru!!!

            Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT