A MMMbio?

  • √Člaine
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 10, 2003
      Is it serious Tony, I've read that on your page! I hope this
      broadcast would be longer than the "Loop", because Anvil's saga is
      not something to tell in 3 minutes...Can you imagine, starting to
      tell when they met in 19??, and Robb's first band,
      after "Lips"......and then Anvil!

      It's a chance that LIPS speaks fast, maybe he will succeed to tell
      the essential. He should begin to write a brief story of 25 years of
      music...What I don't understand with MMM, is that they put Eminem at
      the bio. Deep Purple, Pat Benatar: I understand...but Eminem, he has
      just started in the music world. It's a strange channel
      anyway.......please, tape the bio if it happens.

      Is it cold in Thunder Bay, here it's - 27 C with the wind (damn!). I
      watched a documentary about Thunder Bay, last week. LOL...Is that
      true that there's a lot of Finnish around your place? They said in
      that documentary that they all have a sauna....OUTSIDE!!! I saw
      people going in those saunas in the middle of the winter, whhhaaaa!
      Strange people...It must be good for health :)

      Tange ;-)
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 10, 2003
        > Is it serious Tony, I've read that on your page!
        > please, tape the bio if it happens.

        Of course I will. Lips says they are compiling video footage. I hope
        to see it happen but I personally don't think it is too likely. I'm
        not sure if MMM will think Anvil is commercially viable enough to
        warrant a bio. It would be so cool so!!!

        Speaking of MMM...I am watching the Power Hour now. I don't think Robb
        made the top 10. We are at #6 right now...so maybe.

        > Is it cold in Thunder Bay, here it's - 27 C with the wind (damn!). I
        > watched a documentary about Thunder Bay, last week. LOL...Is that
        > true that there's a lot of Finnish around your place? They said in
        > that documentary that they all have a sauna....OUTSIDE!!! I saw
        > people going in those saunas in the middle of the winter, whhhaaaa!
        > Strange people...It must be good for health :)

        It is -15C right now.
        There are alot of Finns and Italians. I understand that some Finns
        like to sauna then jump in a snowbank or lake in the winter. I have
        never seen it happen though.

        What channel was this documentary on? I'd like to have seen it.

        tony
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 11, 2003
          That's great! Lips is really working on that.....why does he let us ignorant about it! It would be our 2003 surprise...I don't really care Robb didn't make the top ten. All I ask to the Canadian press, the Canadian media is that they recognize Anvil's work, that we have here in this country great musicians and that they stop to present us Shakira or Ricky Martin.
          This documentary (I'm a bit glad to tell you): you don't catch it in Ontario. :) It was on Canal D, I can tape it if it is presented again.
          I can believe it........an Anvil bio, a dvd maybe with that?
          Thanks,
          Tange :)
          tgalloca <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:> Is it serious Tony, I've read that on your page!