Re: Happy New Year to the Webmaster...

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2003
      Your welcome....thanks for the kind words.

      Happy New Year everybody!!!!!

      Tony

      > Thanks Tony for the www.anvilmetal.tk , the updates and it's always
      amazing to check your collection. But, I wouldn't want to be
      "deported" in your house :) I imagine the cellar.....Whoooooo! HAPPY
      NEW YEAR TONY, and thanks for all you made on your homepage, all
      you'll do. It is very very important a website...