Happy New Year to the Webmaster...

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2003
      I have always knew that a website was important. Not only for promoting a band, but also to give information to the ones who are looking for a details, a song, lyrics, an album or the name of a guitarist. The Web is like a library, a big newspaper...When The anvilmetalonmetal closed, Tony rushed to fix something and kept it updated. I helped him to communicate to almost all the metal website the new URL. I think it was great of his part, cos it is very important.

      I'm trying to find something about Girlschool, hey: "Girlschool"! There's nothing....we can't access to their site....cos they have probably closed it. On the Motorhead page, the webmaster put a link to their site, and it doesn't work either. I found Jackie Fuchs (Fox) site who played 2 years with the Runaways, but I'm not sure she played with Girlschool cos she was a bassist.. How will I know? I sold all my Lps in 1990, I can't check on them. I will have to go on a fan site....a fan site is like the Anvil Metal Pounders. It's build to lead to the Official website. It is listed also on the Yahoo directory. But, it seems they don't have their own...it just makes me sad that they thought we wouldn't remember their band. Is it boring to search like that. It's like when you look for a name and that you "almost" remember, but you can't pronounce it. Ha! :(

      Thanks Tony for the www.anvilmetal.tk , the updates and it's always amazing to check your collection. But, I wouldn't want to be "deported" in your house :) I imagine the cellar.....Whoooooo! HAPPY NEW YEAR TONY, and thanks for all you made on your homepage, all you'll do. It is very very important a website...

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2003
        Your welcome....thanks for the kind words.

        Happy New Year everybody!!!!!

        Tony