Re: Happy New Year

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2002
      A "HEAVY New Year" to all the fine members of AnViL and to all the
      fine members of this group! '02 was a great year for the band and it
      was a pleasure to witness and be a part of the festivities. I know we
      are all looking forward to the coming years' activities, so here's a
      wish for continued success, lots of energy, pounding and salty
      language!!

      Cave in my face!
      catdeli