Happy New Year

  • anvilips2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2002
      This is my last post of 2002, it's been a very busy year but I think
      next year may be even busier, here's hoping.....THANKS to all the
      academy members for your great entertaining posts during the past
      year here's to another year!!!!!
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 31, 2002
        A "HEAVY New Year" to all the fine members of AnViL and to all the
        fine members of this group! '02 was a great year for the band and it
        was a pleasure to witness and be a part of the festivities. I know we
        are all looking forward to the coming years' activities, so here's a
        wish for continued success, lots of energy, pounding and salty
        language!!

        Cave in my face!
        catdeli