The Foundation

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2002
      I took the time to check the calendar....I had some problems at first because the bars of the web sites are black and I couldn't find how to scroll down....(???) It's nice the way Anvil is listed. April Wine played there just before in December. We can see the Anvil's logo and when we click on it well, it's the Homepage! It looks great, that's the way Anvil should be always presented. I like April Wine, but to me Anvil is a lot significant. They were there when the metal started, and then in 2003 they are still playing (better than ever) excellent music. Tough guys....tough. :^*
      I would like everybody could see them play now with Ivan and G5. I wish them all they want, all they need......the best for 2003. Keep on Rocking Anvil!
      Tange xoxo