Merry Xmas

  • anvilips2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2002
      Hi gang, I'd just like to wish everyone a good holiday. I should also
      let you know that we are playing a show at the Hard Ball in Milton
      Ontario on the 18th of January. We are also playing on the 16th in
      Barrie Ontario but I'm not sure of the name of the place. As soon as
      I get it I will post the info. Have a good New Year!!!!!!!!