    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2002
      "Dan was located me a translator Internet wonderful. This the one
      that translated the better the French I believe... This a lot less
      difficult one for me, for some did I think in French and I write in
      English. That requests concentration and frank, I in have not at all
      these times. Everyone rouspette to causes GST and provincial tax.
      It is annoying! It is necessary Me to already sell shoes very
      economical, with an adding machine to give a summary of the price
      taxex incluses. Me, I am not very rich. ....et I do even not that to
      a clerk. The worse one this is than the old ladies that do me to
      sweat the more while doing me to calculate the tax, well they carry a
      coat of vison! I arrive here tired and I ask myself a lot of
      questions on the human race." - Translator version :)

      Hey, Dan...do you prefer when I write in English by my own. It's
      crazy those translators, because they do translate but, they don't
      think. You convinced me that my English wasn't that bad, when I saw
      the results. When we say to some people: "I'm french Canadian", most
      of them think that we are exactly like Frenches from France. It's a
      lot different. Those translators are made for Frenches of
      France...Just to give you an idea, I'm more understood by an English
      person, than by a French dood from France when I talked. We can't
      communicate if I don't take their "accent". "Putain! Mais t'as l'cul
      bordé d'nouilles, mon mec!" We don't talk like that at ALL! It's more
      like:"Tabarnak! Mais, là t'es dans marde mon gars!". A really big
      difference.

      I thank you, you tried to help and I appreciate. Keep on rocking!

      Tony, does your tape is ready? If it is showed many times, you can do
      many cassettes, no??? I hope you'll be generous with your
      friends, "cuty Tony". (a compliment can help.....)