Re: "LITTLE" BIG BAD RONNIE JAMES DIO

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 17, 2002
      Excellent report, xcygnusxyyzx!!
      Hammerfall sounds interesting, I think I will check out some of their
      stuff on sound samples on the web.
      I am sure DIO was GREAT! I would have been right up front for that
      one and everybody would be saying, "Who the hell is that old dood? He
      should be sitting in the back!"
      King's X is one of my favorite bands of all time and I can't figure
      out how they are not huge. They are heavy and rockin' and spacy with
      catchy songs, great lyrically and they all can play like wizards!
      Anybody with 1/2 a brain knows that Ty Tabor is one of the top
      guitarists around right now. Those poser assholes are everywhere..The
      drunk, brainless jerks wouldn't know or be able to appreciate a band
      with any subtlety in their music. King's X does not hit you over the
      head with down-tuned 7 string guitars and screaming cookie-monster
      vocals about death,,thank God! You can feed steak to a hog and it
      would not matter. The hog will eat gristle and like it better. So we
      are constantly surrounded by idiots and there is nothing we can do
      about it except try to stay out of their way!
      Did you buy a shirt? Was it a full house? I was wondering how the
      tour was doing, attendance wise.

      catdeli