Merry Christmas, Happy New Year 2003!

  • √Člaine
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2002
      I think my English is getting worst. When we were called a Club,
      there were a lot of message and I learned fast. But now, it's
      different. I understand almost everybody when I read twice the
      message. But when it's written in slang, with some "typical" English
      expression....I get lost.

      I say bye guys, I work hard and I must say that writing here is more
      a stress now than a pleasure.

      I'll find a French board, Metal 80 is not bad. Flo is there with
      Lemmymania and Laurent.They write a lot about European's bands of the
      80's and it's interesting.

      It's hard to understand always the right way and to answer always the
      right way. Try this in French and let me know if you like to be
      confused in your messages.

      It was nice to be with you the time I was here. I stay an invicible
      Anvil's fan....but I work too hard to stress on a bulletin board.
      They're going to close the Anvil's Addict soon cos nobody
      post...Well, maybe I'll take care a little bit more of the Anvil
      Metal Pounders.

      Goodbye Guys! Keep on Rocking!!