Exciter Heavy metal maniacs club

  • wipy1999
    Message 1 of 1587 , Mar 1, 2001
      Hey all you freaks check out the Exciter heavy
      metal maniacs club in yahoo clubs. Exciter play the
      classic metal fest in june with Anvil plus the april
      metal meltdown. Get blood of tyrants. Please check out
      then my yahoo clubs Exciter page you can also e mail
      Exciter 4exciter@...
      Exciter,Anvil,Razor,Slaughter,Piledriver and Sacrafice the kings of true pioneers of
      canadian speed metal....
    • √Člaine
      Message 1587 of 1587 , Jan 23, 2003

        > Where is everyone tonight?