I hate black metal

  • xcygnusxyyzx <xcygnusxyyzx@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 11, 2002
      So whats the big hubbub about running around wearing nails and bones
      and black leather and black and white makeup all over your face. I
      really hate that shit a lot. Im mean CASTRATE THE REDEAMER whats
      that all about? I bet some guy in norway was sitting on his comp
      looking for metal sites to infect with his rubbish. heres probably
      what went through his had. JAH MIEN FRIG DAS ANVILSHNITZEL I UNST
      SaTAN VORSHIP METALBAND, UNST METAL ON METAL AN FORGE IN FIRE DAS
      TRIUMPH TO LORDD SATAN, FREE AS THE WIND UNST NEVER DECIEVE ME DAS
      UNST SONGS FOR DAS LUCIFER, ANVIL METALBANGERFANS VORSHP GOATS AND
      TROLLS JUS LIKE UNST "WITCHES BREW" I DAS "CASTRATE DAS
      REDEAMER"!!!!!!!!!!!!???!!?HAIL GOAT OF MENDES?!!!!***

      i mean honstley these guys are about as cool in the metal scene as
      KING COBRA and ROUGH CUTT where in the 80s
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 11, 2002
        --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "xcygnusxyyzx
        <xcygnusxyyzx@y...>" <xcygnusxyyzx@y...> wrote:
        > So whats the big hubbub about running around wearing nails and
        bones
        > and black leather and black and white makeup all over your face. I
        > really hate that shit a lot. Im mean CASTRATE THE REDEAMER whats
        > that all about? I bet some guy in norway was sitting on his comp
        > looking for metal sites to infect with his rubbish. heres probably
        > what went through his had. JAH MIEN FRIG DAS ANVILSHNITZEL I UNST
        > SaTAN VORSHIP METALBAND, UNST METAL ON METAL AN FORGE IN FIRE DAS
        > TRIUMPH TO LORDD SATAN, FREE AS THE WIND UNST NEVER DECIEVE ME DAS
        > UNST SONGS FOR DAS LUCIFER, ANVIL METALBANGERFANS VORSHP GOATS AND
        > TROLLS JUS LIKE UNST "WITCHES BREW" I DAS "CASTRATE DAS
        > REDEAMER"!!!!!!!!!!!!???!!?HAIL GOAT OF MENDES?!!!!***
        >
        > i mean honstley these guys are about as cool in the metal scene as
        > KING COBRA and ROUGH CUTT where in the 80s

        King Kobra and Rough Cutt uncool??? Hold on thar a minute, Baba
        Booey !!!LOL! It's funny because they looked like ...well, I don't
        know WHAT they wanted to look like BUT King Kobra was one of the BEST
        live bands I ever saw in the 80's. There's no doubt they could play-
        Carmine Appice is a lengendary drummer and Mick Sweda went on to form
        bulletBoys soon after. Ok, so Mark Free, the singer had a sex-change
        operation and is now MARCY Free, but....ummmm...hmmm, maybe you are
        right, cygnus. ;^D

        catdeli
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 12, 2002
          Eurk! A sex-change? I watched a documentary on TV showing all the steps of the surgeries that it takes...I didn't eat during 2 days! I don't understand, because they are not happier after. They complain to suffer "mentally" and replace that by a "physical" suffering. Poor them, "they don't like what they see in the mirror"...."it doesn't reflect how they feel". How do they feel after all this butchery....not better. Sad situations.

          Tange

          catdeli <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:--- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "xcygnusxyyzx