VENOM

  • xcygnusxyyzx <xcygnusxyyzx@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 11, 2002
      hey come on now i sort of like venom, what i like even more though
      are thier millions of screaming Japanese fans that started thier own
      JAPO/ENGLISH paint your self up black metal bands such as SIGH and
      some others. But on another note, castrate the redeamer? who ever
      heard of such a gay ass band. Some guy in norway was on his computer
      and a thought popped into his head. JAH UNSTS ANVIL VIRSHIP DAS UNST
      TROLL GOD OF SATAN, DAS ALBUM METAL ON METAL AND FORGED IN FIRE MAKE
      SATAN HAPPY, JAH UNST FREE AS DA VIND IS TRIUMPH AND UNST HAIL TO
      SATAN LORD. DAS FANS VIRSHIP SATAN JAH? UNST ACADEMY DIR
      ANVILSHNITZEL DAS SATANVORSHIP. (see if you can translate this into
      french tange)

      i mean honestly i feel bad for these guys who paint themselves up and
      cover themselves in bones and nails and corpse paint, and play this
      horrible noise. HAIL emporer and their operatic symphonic black
      metal.RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGHT my ass. Those guys should stick to
      fishing in the fijords, or sailing ships, not killing rival band
      memberrs and worshiping THE GOAT OF MENDES??????!!!!??? what???!?!?!
      these guys are so lame, lamer than bands like KING COBRA and ROUGH
      CUTT

      ps.anyone hear know what titan force sound like?

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 11, 2002
          Hey there.

          <xcygnusxyyzx@...> wrote:
          > ps.anyone hear know what titan force sound like?

          Titan Force is a less heavy version of the old Jag
          Panzer, featuring The Tyrant on vocals. It's a good
          band.

          Btw, I like black metal. lol

          But it's not something to be taken too seriously.
          Just like Manowar.

          Cheers.

          http://mailplus.yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 12, 2002
            Manowar? If I don't look at them, I like some songs... I don't really understand what they sing. "Hail to England" is a classic to me....just for the voice, lol. In fact, that's the only album I listen to sometimes. To my ears, Rob Halford is great, Dickinson sucks, Klaus Meine is also great....Dio gets me bored after an hour, but Manowar's singer got maybe the heavier metal voice I've heard in all my life. He's incredible! Too bad he went with this band of "Conans the barbarians". I heard him recently on a live mp3, and he seems to have trouble with his voice, but in he was SINGING this guy in the 80's.It's not just a matter of going high with his voice, but the tone he can take, the sound of it. No kidding, I prefer his voice to Halford's one. But, I always forget his name.
            Tange :)
            maniac@...> wrote:Hey there.

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 12, 2002
              Hey there.

              --- "@ T @" <tangelaine2000@...> wrote:
              > Manowar? If I don't look at them, I like some
              > songs... I don't really understand what they sing.
              > "Hail to England" is a classic to me....just for the
              > voice, lol. In fact, that's the only album I listen
              > to sometimes. To my ears, Rob Halford is great,
              > Dickinson sucks, Klaus Meine is also great....Dio
              > gets me bored after an hour, but Manowar's singer
              > got maybe the heavier metal voice I've heard in all
              > my life. He's incredible! Too bad he went with this
              > band of "Conans the barbarians". I heard him
              > recently on a live mp3, and he seems to have trouble
              > with his voice, but in he was SINGING this guy in
              > the 80's.It's not just a matter of going high with
              > his voice, but the tone he can take, the sound of
              > it. No kidding, I prefer his voice to Halford's one.
              > But, I always forget his name.

              Eric Adams. That's the guy. : )

              Imo, he's the best metal singer ever.

              Cheers.