Re: We want your x-mass cash !!

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 11, 2002
      HAIL SATAN!!! hahahahahahaah :^D
      Sorry, but am I the only one who can't stand all of that extreem
      deathmetal crap? Wait, I bought all the Venom LP's back in the day
      but they sounded so shit! It was all just a big buzzy, bassy ball of
      sound! All the tone controls on all the stereos in the universe
      couldn't make that stuff sound good. You know how each one of
      these "bands" sounds without hearing them. Well, look at the bright
      side, at least they aren't playing RAP-METAL!
      I will say one thing,,,,I loved those PILEDRIVER albums back in the
      80's! That was some funny shit and really well-played with cool
      twisted riffs. I would like to get their CD's but as for the rest, I
      am a bit too old for "Castrate The Redeemer",,,,sorry.

      catdeli
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 11, 2002
        Hey, Blackgoat is all a member here... He wants our cash! Not very ambitious this guy. Do these bands were all kind of Death Metal? Jeezz... I can't listen to that, I tried!
        Venom was worst live than recorded :^) I went to see a show in 1984 and I've never heard the singer's voice. I think he put the microphone "OFF".....really nothing! Chronos was his name, I think? Can you imagine how it's difficult to understand English when the guy is only yelling for a non-English? It was a good thing he stayed mute. What the hell this spam is doing in the Academy... Is there some secret death metal's fans here?