to all who read this

  • xcygnusxyyzx <xcygnusxyyzx@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2002
      Ill be sure to post a big fat review of the show. Though im pretty
      sure Tracy G i s not in the band anymore. I think that guy was a
      fudgepacker, cause angry machines, and magica, and the one before
      angry machines all suck eggs. Im going to sell those cds so i can
      afford a ticket to the show. Selling bad dio albums to see a good DIo
      concert aught to be funny. The only dio album i dont have is LOCK UP
      THE WOLVES, am i missing out? Hey gallo. sorry about the shirt its
      just grown on me you know, and i love showing it off at concerts.
    • Eric Piccelli
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 11, 2002
        Hey there.

        I guess you're missing out big time. Lock Up the
        Wolves, imo, was the last of the great Dio records.
        The guitar player was a boy named Rowan Robertson, and
        he sure could play.

        Cheers.

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com